1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flashed xbox 360 and acheivements

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by homer1234, Aug 27, 2007.

1. homer1234

homer1234 Member

my brother and I both own a 360 mine is flashed and has never been online since it was flashed my brother's 360 is unmodded so can i take my harddrive and upload my acheivements to live on my brothers 360 and can they tell that i got the acheivements from a backup

2. dsdavis6

dsdavis6 Regular member

the console that is modded may or may not ben banned from xbox live depending on the games you played, though you will never know until you try get on. but the achievements will get updates even if the disc had no security and was worthy of a ban.

3. homer1234

homer1234 Member

you really didn't answer my question i asked if i got the acheivements on a modded 360 and transfer them online via a non modded console would microsoft be able to tell

4. budro

budro Regular member

no, you will not ban your unmodded 360 by doing that. so no worries

5. homer1234

homer1234 Member

but can my modded console get banned if i put my harddrive in an unmodded one even if i haven't connected to live

6. dsdavis6

dsdavis6 Regular member

as i already said, connecting to xbox live with your modded console (even if you unmod it) may well result in you realising you are banned if the games you have used did not contain full security. what you do with the harddrve makes no difference, they ban consoles itself, they do not ban gamer profiles nor fdo they use the profile to ban consoles, its literally if the console ran back ups they will ban you, but thats only if u used discs without security.

7. budro

budro Regular member

that's not the question. to answer the question, no, if you just swap the hard drive from your modded console onto an unmodded console and hook the UNMODDED console up to live, neither console will be banned. do not, however, hook your modded console up to live, because then you run the risk of getting banned

8. homer1234

homer1234 Member

thanks budro you finally answered my question

9. budro

budro Regular member

any time bro ;)