1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

flashfxp help

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by AnThOnEe, Jan 7, 2005.

1. AnThOnEe

AnThOnEe Guest

i got my ps2 connected to my linksys router and ived used flashp fxp to connect my pc to ps2 and its not connecting i put in ip 192.168.0.10 and nothings happening it wont connect can any1 help me please

2. yellow13

yellow13 Member

I'm assuming you already have the FTP server running on the PS2.

Back in the step when you have the HDD connected to your computer before you put the files on the HDD using HDL DUMB, you need to open the CONFIG.DAT file in your FTP server program folder (this is the one you put on the ps2, not the one you use to view it from the pc). Change the IP to one that works with your router. I changed mine to 192.168.1.102, but this could be different for you. Post again if you need more help.

3. AnThOnEe

AnThOnEe Guest

i got the ftp on the ps2 but i just wanna network my computer to my ps2 to move files over easier but my ps2 is not connecting to the pc through flashfxp

4. AnThOnEe

AnThOnEe Guest

it keeps sayin connection failed connection timed out but the lights on my router are on for the ps2 just not reading anything..do i have to change any # or anything in tcp/ip ive seen other threads that say change this and that i just dont want to change anything that'll mess everything up ..where do i find the config.dat file to change the ip is it in the execftp folder i downloaded

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2005