1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FLASHFXP/XBox FTP Help!

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by Flerbershlerber, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Flerbershlerber

Flerbershlerber Newbie

So this may not be the correct board to be posting this thread, and if it isn't, then I apologize greatly. This to me just seems like a software issue regarding FlashFXP so I am just DESPERATE for some help.

So I purchased an original xbox last year and soft modded it (for old times sake) and I wanted to mod some games like the good 'ol days.

I was successful FTP'ing to the xbox for a while after soft modding it and using my crossover cable, but I have a different computer now and every time I use FlashFXP to connect to my Xbox, it tells me "(Connection Refused)". I've pinged the xbox and it was successful and I played a few Xlink Kai games, so I KNOW it's connected properly and the PC is able to communicate with my xbox. I've even tried FileZilla and it gives me the same connection refused error. What do I do? My firewall is off, and I'm entering the correct IP address into Flashfxp. What else could I be missing? I've been trying to figure this out for a week now with my new computer and I've googled non-stop and the solutions posted in every forum relating to my issue hasn't helped. What are some things I can try? I'm desperate for help as this is very annoying. Thanks again. And again I apologize if this is the wrong board to be posting this on.

XBox dash info:
    EvoX dashboard
    IP: 192.168.0.2
    Subnet: 225.225.225.0
    Def. Gateway: 192.168.0.100

2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

This comes up often at theisozone.Checkout some of the posts in the xbox section there may be a fix.
    Try using xbmc & not evox.unleashx may work as well
    http://www.theisozone.com/