1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FlashFXP

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Timanator, Mar 14, 2004.

1. Timanator

Timanator Guest

Daskins, got Slayer's 2.5 and all went well. Now I can't connect to the Xbox with my PC. I have DSL and am using a D-Link DI-604 router. Any Help???

2. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

do you already have it hooked up to your router? all i did was hook it up to my router turned off my software firewall (zonelarm) and rebooted my xbox. when you have you xbox connected it gives you the ip at the top right. just open up flashfxp and go to to site manager and create one called My Xbox or whatever and put in all the info needed * Xbox IP and then username and password-(both should be xbox/xbox by default)then i just go to connect and choose myxbox or whatever you named it and it connects me to it.

3. Timanator

Timanator Guest

I don't have a firewall going. I do however have Norton's running. Should I shut it down also. Error I recv is failure connecting. My xbox states IP address is 192.168.1.200 By the way, thanks for the Slayer info, it help a great deal. New Dash is loaded and all the skins. So far cool, want to go further though.

4. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

i don't think norton would have anything to do with the connecting to your box, but try it out to see if it will work. did you create a site and put in all the info? the username and passwrod should be xbox/xbox. just try it out.

5. Timanator

Timanator Guest

I was putting in the wrong IP Address. Got connected and saw all my drive partitions. Once I disconnected and restarted the xbox I get an error. "Your Xbox requires service. Please call Xbox Customer Support" Now I know I can't do this, so now what?

6. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

were you transfering file over top to your xbox when you restarted it?

7. Timanator

Timanator Guest

8. Timanator

Timanator Guest

Now the box is flashing green and red. Not as easy as I thought it would be.

9. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

you have a xecuter lite+ chip right?

if you do open up your xbox the chip might have come loose.

10. Timanator

Timanator Guest

When I disable the mod I now longer have the 1 green light. I do have the 2 blue LED's but not the green. I will reopen the case and try to wiggle it. Is this what yoy think I should do?

11. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

If the green light was on before then yes try to get it to come back on by carefully wigleling it.

12. Timanator

Timanator Guest

seems to it was loose. Now working OK. Going for that hammer again. (I put the hammer back now) Thanks I will stay in touch.

13. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

ok, hope you do keep in touch.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]"i'm Rick James Bitch!"[/small]

Last edited: Mar 14, 2004