1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

flashin a 360?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by asb1, Mar 19, 2007.

1. asb1

asb1 Member

hello i dont know if im allowed to disscuss this but i know a shop that flashes xbox 360's , now i was interested in this because i can get games cheap , so i wouldnt hav to always fork out for stupid priced games
    i just wanted to know if anyones been caught or if its scarey using it becuase i aint done nething like this , also if you can use xbox live and if it wrecks ur systems for future stuff ?

please advise me on this

thanks

2. asb1

asb1 Member

can anyone please answer this for me

3. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

well since this has been answered too many times and i dont feel you should have to search because you are better than everyone else and you are apparently lazy, yes xbox like will ruin your console if you have flashed firmware, you cant get on live or else your xbox will never work again! and its very scary too, you see all kinds of ghosts and stuff when your online with a modded xbox 360!

4. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

I bet you're going to get ripped off with the buying pirated games. Most pirates won't even tell you which firmware you GET, won't give you an orig.bin file and then they'll probably sell you some Memorex DVD+R DL games.

Have fun with that. Find someone reputable to flash your 360 and BUY THE DAMN GAMES.

BTW, the only thing scary is when the FED's kick in your door and take you to jail for having pirated material. You're not allowed to own a backup unless you own the original.

5. asb1

asb1 Member

wow i thought this forums was suppose to be helpful
    i did do some searching but i couldnt find anything

thanks for nothing

6. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

since you say you searched im going to embarrass you :)

1) here

2) here

and tons more, im just not doing your work for you