1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flashing a benq drive

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by ZuluBonanza, May 5, 2013.

1. ZuluBonanza

ZuluBonanza Member

I have an xbox 360 with a benq drive and I want to flash it. I don't want to buy a x360usb pro so I was wondering if there were any other options. I also only have a laptop to do this with. I already have a flashed xbox, but it is on an old dashboard and an old LT+ version. I don't know which. I cannot play my backups anymore, because of the new protection put on the games, which is frustrating as one of my games recently broke after I just got back into it after taking a break from Xbox completely. I don't want to pay for someone else to do it either. I have seen this, sata via 6421a. Would it be possible to use this from my laptop to flash an Xbox, and if so how?

2. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Download the latest JungleFlasher, and it has a User's Manual that shows all the different methods you can take to flash the drive.

3. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

benq is easy, if you have the right chipset you should be able to flash with no problems, just follow the quide!

4. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

That would be true if doing it from a desktop PC, the OP is trying to flash with a laptop without additional hardware.

5. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

oops, overlooked that part LOL, sorry!