1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

flashing a slim

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by busabill, Oct 17, 2011.

1. busabill

busabill Regular member

if i get my 360 slim flashed to play backups online will i have to pay to get it done every time there is a dashboard update i was thinking of getting a x360key but i dont know how to find my dvd key to put on the little sd card last time i enquired about i was told my drive is the one that cant be done can all the drives be done now

Last edited: Oct 17, 2011
  2. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

what drive do you have? You will have to reflash only if the dash flashes to stock, but usually you have to flash to stock just to do the update.

3. busabill

busabill Regular member

i dont know what drive i have i was told by the chap that was going to do it it had to have a custom board put in that was about 2 months ago

4. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

the team x pcb I think is the best way to go but they aren't cheap. $75 a piece. You really need the tools to do the slims like a lizard. I did one last week with the Team X board and it's awesome. Easy to unlock and reflash with the writable chip. Regardless, you can still do it without a custom pcb.