1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flashing an already flashed Liteon to latest firmware

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by VITAL715, May 24, 2012.

1. VITAL715

VITAL715 Member

Well I think I may have bricked my drive...

I was flashing my Liteon which was reverted to stock because I had updated it to latest firmware.

I had flashed it before so I had the dummy.bin. Anyway,

I was following everything correctly but the only problem was that I used "LT-liteon-0800-v3.bin" from the latest_ixtreme package... I thought that was LT 3.0.

After I flashed that way, the dvd drive wouldn't play any games copies or real games.

So I tried to flash it again, it kept freezing but eventually I was able to work it out. When I was reflashing this time, I accidentally did the power cycle right after clicking 2nd "click yes" box instead of waiting for the reading... write verified, sending vendor outro, sending lite-on-erase request etc. (been trying to get this crap to work for past 10 hours didn't even realize I did it wrong)

Now it just freezes, wont even eject or anything. So any fixes or am i done?

Last edited: May 24, 2012
  2. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

You were done when you decided not to dump the new firmware in the first place, it's different than the original firmware before reverting back to stock.

3. VITAL715

VITAL715 Member

>implying you know what you are talking about.

Fixed it by using iprep to unbrick and reflashed it to 3.0.