1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flashing an XBOX 360 - Which to buy?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Jadoo1989, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Jadoo1989

Jadoo1989 Member

Hello,

I am buying an xbox 360 with the intention of flashing it to play burned games. I understand that some models are more difficult to flash than others and that some models are impossible. Which models should I be looking at. Is it possible to buy one pre-flashed without worrying about being ripped off?

2. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

you already posted this in the other forum, but the easiest would be a 2007ish model with a benq in it, where do you live? there are places to buy one without getting ripped off! by purchasing one you may get a better xbox than you may be able to flash yourself!

3. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

The funny thing about these 2007er boxes is that you don't see so many of them with RROD on ebay. If you look on ebay for RROD boxes, you mostly get 2005/2006 boxes and 2008 boxes, 2009 boxes pop up with defective drives (drive won't open or dead laser) or sometimes RROD, but the 2007 boxes seem to be quite reliable (or they already failed). This is just my experience by the way.

4. beast29

beast29 Member

i have slims for sale flashed to lt 3.0,unlocked pcb board installed,just in case you need it