1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flashing back to original fw?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by uturn68, Dec 20, 2007.

1. uturn68

uturn68 Regular member

hay guys ive got a couple of questions. i flashed my hitachi 059 2 weeks ago with ixtreme 1.2 v2 but i just saw theve realesed 1.4( guess i shoulda waited) is it crucial that i update or am i running the same risk with new fw as before? do i need to flash to original fw first then 1.4 as i suspect? last question- anybody got any good sata mods so i dont need to take the 360 apart everytime a fw update is released? any help would be great.

2. St_Nick

St_Nick Guest

Ix 1.4 has disk jitter fix so it's a pretty crucial update. The blaster 360 allows you to flash without opening (not sure what you mean by sata mod though). And I'm not sure about the second question as I first flashed with 1.4

3. uturn68

uturn68 Regular member

probably dumb question but what is jitter fix? what i meant by sata mod was a way to keep a sata cable plugged in to the drive and have it external through the case for fw updates but maybe i'll just go with the blaster.

4. uturn68

uturn68 Regular member

st. nick any chance you can help with this one? decided to flash to 1.4 today so i got my drive into mode b, used my first fw flash to restore to original but now i cant flash with the new fw. i get the 4 posible errors but i can see my drive in device manager, and im in safe mode. any thoughts?