1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

flashing guide

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by LEEKOP, Jan 24, 2007.

1. LEEKOP

LEEKOP Regular member

guys whats the easiest methods around to flash the 360 s , ive got the tutorials on how to open/identify the drive but some one tells me theres an easier way now to do it , i was reading one but got lost on the sata connecter , can some one post me a link on what one these to buy . if any one can go on msn n talk me threw doing one then i would bump there paypal with some thanks
    lfentertainment@hotmail.co.uk

2. wabashman

wabashman Active member

to determine which sata card you need, you first need to open the 360 and determine what drive you have. becuase both drives require a different card. so that would be the first step. unless your computers mother board has sata ports on it allready and is compatable with the 360. i believe in one of the sticky forums at the top of the fourm page is a way to tell if they are. but i am not sure, someone else will be able to tell you if it is. but they will need to know what make and model your board is.