1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

flashing hitachi lt 3.0 not working

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by DopeFreak, Apr 30, 2017.

1. DopeFreak

DopeFreak Regular member

so for hitachi 78 theres 4 lt firmwares mine says its 4d10 i think thats what it is and i select it flash it........plays original games fine........i have it spoofed as a lite on drive in my buddies xbox. never had this problem before please help....maybe i identified the lt firmware wrong who knows im confused on how to telll what firmware u need.

edit: trying to install old firmware on jungleflasher but it wont let me flash the selected firmware for hitachi only has one choice for flashing firmware which is the lt plus so can someone tell me how to install old firmware.

Last edited: May 1, 2017
  2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

There's other sites that can help however my preference for anything 360 is here.If you have no use for xbox live,i'd recommend forgetting about flashing drives & install an rgh chip instead.

search before asking a question that may already have been answered,tho in your case i doubt it has
    http://www.realmodscene.com/

3. ps355528

ps355528 Regular member

most interesting.. how about the old trick of flashing back to factory then trying again with the newer firmware?