1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flashing my liteone 74... 0251 firmware

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by kingofall, Mar 15, 2012.

1. kingofall

kingofall Regular member

I just got a new xbox from M$. and i know how to flash liteons i have all the tools. only strange thing is i was able to pull my dvd key with out using my probe. i didnt even have to open my drive. F/W 0251 latest update. any ideas why this would work? and if i should trust the dvd key its giving me? using jungle flasher 1.92 with a probe 3.

2. eebeejay

eebeejay Regular member

Maybe it was probably already flashed.

I got one from Microsoft a while back that was definitely already flashed. Guess Microsoft forgot to flash it back to stock.

3. kingofall

kingofall Regular member

I had to update the dashboard. and that reverted it back to stock. im 99% sure it was stock. and it has never been opened. the drive still has the sticker on it that hasn't been broken.

4. kingofall

kingofall Regular member

lol. i just took the drive put it back in my xbox. put in a backup of mine.. and guess what... it was flashed. stupid M$. at least its not banned. o well its a off line xbox