1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flashing Problem Hitachi 59

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by jonbest, May 13, 2007.

1. jonbest

jonbest Member

About to go nuts!!

I have the drive connected in modeb, windows can see it fine. So I tried using 360FW-Toolbox-31B-Repack but as soon as I click on 360FwTb the computer crashes.

So then I tried C4EVA_XTRM-HITACHI_v2_4_Stealth but for the life of me I can't get the dos cmds to work.

I put the open command promt into the right click menu so that I can just right click on the folder like its suggested. I've tried moving it to the root drive but whatever I do it keeps saying that the cmds arent recognized.

The cmds i've tried using are "flash21s.bat F 1234" (The xbox dvd drive is the letter F)

Also FLASH23s.bat F 1234 flash24s.bat F 1234

and restore.bat 1234

Nothing seems to work. Can anyone help?

2. immy_2k

immy_2k Regular member

what are u using to put the drive in mode b
    and also try downloading c4eva firmware again
    and when u winrar it go to the xlg folder and thats what u right click on the xlg folder and then go to open command window and then type in FLASH24S.BAT F 7896

3. immy_2k

immy_2k Regular member

dont forget to restore first though

4. immy_2k

immy_2k Regular member

k
    when u get ur drive into mode b when u are logging into windows eject ur drive a couple of times just as windows is loading but make sure its close when u flashing then download
    c4eva firmware and save to desktop andwinrar it, once thats done u see the xlg folder right click on that folder and choose open new command window here and then type the command FLASH24S.BAT F and any 4 numbers u choose.
    dont move any folder anywhere have them all in one folder on ur desktop they r all in the xlg folder dont put it into too many files

5. jonbest

jonbest Member

Hi guys and thanks for the replys.

I finally got it working. The right click on folder to open cmd prompt just didn't work right for me.

In the end I tried c:\x-lg\flash24s.bat F 1234 and it worked :)

I have another queston however. With a modded Hitachi drive getting it into modeb was easy eg, eject disk, pull out power supply and then power up again.

Does this trick work on Samsung drives as well?