1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flashing with a Benq

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by tylerscoo, Sep 19, 2011.

1. tylerscoo

tylerscoo Regular member

Hey its been awhile afterdawn, its also been awhile since i flashed my xbox. I have a benq drive and i was wondering is it safe to flash the xbox to LT 1.91 with without the x360usb pro and just plug it directly into the console to power it up, ive heard some where it may be banned if i do that. If someone could give me advice id greatly appreciate it.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  2. funksoulb

funksoulb Regular member

It's LT 1.91 you want as 1.92 is just for the slim drives. (You edited your post so ignore that, haha.)

As for using the console to power it, it's been rumoured for a long time that it can cause the console to be flagged but it's never been proven. All I know is that I've always used the console to power the drive and I've not had one of my 360s banned, so if it does flag them, it either didn't flag mine or that flag wasn't enough to get any of them banned.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  3. tylerscoo

tylerscoo Regular member

TYVM just what i was looking for