1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

flic on my H. D. but I am not able to move it to my burner

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by guzzleH20, Feb 28, 2005.

1. guzzleH20

guzzleH20 Member

I have: NERO, Alcohol 120 and Daemon tools but I do not know how to move the flic from my h. d. to my burner. What commands should I use? Is there a "how to" page or web site somewhere?
    thank you, guzzleH2O

2. Whitfield

Whitfield Regular member

Hi guzzleH20--
    Have you ever burned a DVD before?--I only ask so I can figure out how much advice you need--The file does not have to be moved from the HD, but it can be. Most folks burn the movies or whatever directly from the HD. In fact, that is the preferred way, (rather than "on the fly" which is DVD Rom to DVD burner). I will attach a couple links that you can review, but the quick answer is when you are ready to burn with Nero or whatever, the program will ask where the file is then you just browse to the file-- Here are a couple guides---

http://www.dvdplusvideo.com/tutorial007.html

http://home.comcast.net/~bbmayo/index.html

Let us know if you need further help--have fun

Whitfield

3. Gringle

Gringle Guest

Hi and Yo Whitfield, I can understand what your saying but,GuzzleH20 has a point of view. And it ain't no good throwin reference points in his direction...the way I think...yur made some good points tho, and most yer advice was good..

gringle

4. Whitfield

Whitfield Regular member

Hi Gringle--
    Yeah, I read his post again and I think I see what you mean--you say "GuzzleH20 has a point of view"--what do you think it is?

Whit

5. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

(Wonderin what language Gringle is speaking - it doesn't say much for our education system, then again, it does, Lol)