1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

flight of the phoenix -2004

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by BIGTOXY69, Apr 19, 2005.

1. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

having problems backing up this movie - tried DVD shrink and I get to 25percent and it stops so I tried DVd decrypter and that did'nt worj either has anyone sussed this one out yet ? I hope you all can help me me on this one ! thank's my friends Peace!

2. LABOY

LABOY Regular member

The latest version of DVD Decrypter will rip this movie. I ripped it a few weeks back. Use Decrypter in File mode and "select all" files. Then use Shink to re-author and encode.
    You didn't mention what error you got when you tried Decrypter. It is possible you have a bad original or one with some scratches on it which generally show up as CRC errors.

3. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

Sounds like a bad disc. Nero and dvd shrink only for that one.Nothing special.

4. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

Thanx both of you & everyone still working it also spanglish but I'll get back on them tomorrow - got to take a siesta before work 1 Thank you all everso much again happy burning and peace !

5. jmet

jmet Regular member

6. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

is there anyway I can copy the error messages in decrypter & shrink withouth just retyping them ? so I can post them for you guys to tell me whats wrong? thanks again & peace

7. diesel2u

diesel2u Guest

hit your "Print Screen" button

8. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

To save picture of screen:

Press print screen
    Open up your paint program
    Edit/Paste
    File/save as jpg

Unfortunantly for me,I can't save as jpg so I have Clipmate 6. It transfers the bitmap picture and formats it into jpg.

Then go to a hosting site,like photobucket,and download that jpg screen picture to it. Then you can copy that link,set it in these brackets: [*img]your picture address[*/img] Leaving out the **'s and paste it to your post-imbetween those brackets.

9. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

To all my helpfull Afterdawn.com friends ! update on Flight of the Phoenix& Spanglish ! I retried backing them up with DVD decrypter 1st then DVD Shrink and finally Roxio DVD builder to burn them and lo and behold ! it worked I don't know what I did any different than yesterday if anything but, I'm not complaining ! I thought maybe that DVD decrypter might have slipped an update past me so I checked I've got the latest version ! so that was'nt it ! Anyways Thank you all for your help ,support and suggestions ! you are all the best in my book! Good luck ,peace & happy burning!