1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flip top and Swap Magic

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by Nasty1332, Apr 12, 2005.

1. Nasty1332

Nasty1332 Member

I have been recently looking at these two items, and I would like to know. If I bought the Flip top and Swap magic disc's (cd/dvd) for my ps2 I will beable to back-up (burn) my games, and beable to play the burned copy?

^^If this is true, is there any burner software that I am going to have to buy? I have Nero 6 and CD and DVD burners.

Also If I can play the burned games do they work online?

And my last question is if all the above is true, http://www.modchipnow.com/product_info.php/products_id/111 does this site look like a trustfull site? or does someone have a different site that they bought from? I just dont want to get ripped off, but who does right? lol

PS. I do have the HD Loader, but as im sure all of you know they dont work online if they have DNAS.

Thanks in Advance :)

Last edited: Apr 12, 2005
  2. Nasty1332

Nasty1332 Member

Please someone answer me, I would like to buy this but I need to know if its what I think it is.

3. IceHawk

IceHawk Guest

If u wanna play burnt games online, you need a patch search it at [​IMG]

4. Nasty1332

Nasty1332 Member

Someone that will read my question alittle betteR? thanks :)

5. LisaRae

LisaRae Guest

You should be able to play them.
    I use DVD Decrypter to back my games up.
    I don't play them online though. There is a site http://www.swapmagicfix.com I think that is it, where you can download patches to play them online.