1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flip Top cases HERE

Discussion in 'PS2' started by PS2CASES, Jan 24, 2004.

1. PS2CASES

PS2CASES Member

Hello again,

Just as a reminder for anyone looking for a fliptop case, I have Blue, and White cases for sale here: **REMOVED**

Last edited: Jan 25, 2004
  2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

just the case and no swap magic for $30! Rip off!

3. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

It wouldn't matter if they were $5. You cannot advertise on the forums. If you'd like to advertise here, please contact dRD or Ketola or any other Admin, and i'm sure they can arrange something.

4. _D3DAiM_

_D3DAiM_ Regular member

Darthnip, it's not against the rules to post links to cheap modchip sites, asking if they are good or not and if there are any recomendations, right? Ex. my post "Go Cyber Shop! Should I?".

5. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

yes that's correct. If the person posting the thread is asking for the advice on who is a reputable installer in their area, or looking for a good reliable site to get a chip from and they are just wanting to get some of our wide user base's opinion so they make a good choice, then thats fine. It when a person or company posts a thread specifically advertising their site and/or product, thats when it becomes a problem. Keeping all this wonderful information available for the users aint cheap, people pay to advertise here. But like i said, when it's a user looking for advice, it's fine to share your experience recommend or not recommend a specific place.

6. _D3DAiM_

_D3DAiM_ Regular member

Thanks, now I understand. I also agree with the terms.