1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

flip top help

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by nipps92, Jan 28, 2008.

1. nipps92

nipps92 Member

i just bought the swap magic coder cds and a fliptop and i put on the case and the games i tried r working but is it suppose to make that high pitched spinning sound? and how do i get it to stop doing that? its really annoying to listen to for an hour

2. dab0ne

dab0ne Regular member

uhhhhh, i dont think that sound is normal. i dont have a spinning sound on my ps2 when i use the swap magic. do you have an old system or a new system (fat or slim model)? if you have a fat model then it could possibly be the magnetized spinner that holds your ps2 game in the tray. but if you have a slim... well then there could be something wrong with your system. i say ride that bad boy until the wheels fall off.

3. smokyrain

smokyrain Senior member

If you have the older PS2, then read Kairu post.
    It helped me and others to fix their fliptop. With a slim, I am not sure if loosening off the screws will help the noise or not. If you look back through that thread a few pages or so, the answer may be there.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2008