1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flip-top method

Discussion in 'PS2' started by mistatnn, Mar 12, 2004.

1. mistatnn

mistatnn Guest

Im thinking about ordering one from ps2cover.com. i just wanna know if this is a good solution instead of getting a chip and putting that in? From what i was reading, all i need is the flip top and that swap disc thing. is this correct?

2. BNelson

BNelson Member

When you buy a Fliptop you will have to insert the SMD's every time you want play a backup and also a CD/DVD loader if your game requires it, therefore you will probably be swapping upto 3 discs just to play a game. This is ok if you are worried about f@#king up your PS2 installing a modchip.

Just a note on ps2cover, you might have read alot of negative feedback about this site so you might have to rethink where you order your SMD's from. http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/easybuy2/t.asp?id=5918 is a good place also www.ps2fliptop.com

3. mistatnn

mistatnn Guest

i dont mind the swapping of the disc. so is ps2cover unrealiable?

4. djklarc

djklarc Member

Just a suggestion...

I did a search with the "search a message" at the top of the afterdawn forum page and put in www.ps2cover.com. Youll find a link, "DO NOT BUY FROM PS2COVER.COM. It was enough to steer me to a diffent vendor. Just a suggestion and hope it helps.

5. liljoe

liljoe Guest

SURE THE MODCHIPS ARE GOOD BUT LIKE BNELSON SAID IF YOU DONT WANNA F@#K IT UP THE PS2 FLIPTOP IS YOUR BEST BET I WOULD RECOMEND WWW.PS2FLIPTOP.COM I BOUGHT FROM THEM TWICE GREAT PRODUCTS FAST SHIPPING EXELLENT PLACE TO BUY FROM

6. liljoe

liljoe Guest

AND WHEN YOU PURCHASE YOUR FLIPTOP BE SURE YOU ORDERED THE RIGHT KIND THAT FITS YOUR PS2 LOOK AT THE BACK OF YOUR PS2 IF ITS 8 SCREWS ORDER THE 8 SCREWS BUT IF 10 SCREWS BE SURE TO GET THE CORRECT FLIPTOP

7. mistatnn

mistatnn Guest

thanks for the help