1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flip Top Mod.....Will Not Work

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by aaron2004, Apr 3, 2005.

1. aaron2004

aaron2004 Guest

Hey I have a flip top mod chip, and when i put in the swap discs.....and then switch it over to my game...I either get a red screen or I get a blue screen and it lags when im trying to play the game. Please help....is this mod chip junk? Should I get a solder one, or is this one fine? I would also like to find out how to make it to be able to boot with my codebreaker. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

1. a fliptop is not a modchip
    2. can your ps2 play backup movies on the dvdr discs your using?

3. aaron2004

aaron2004 Guest

Ok, I have the swap discs....and a flip top...how do I use it? I mean I tried to use it but I just get the red screen, or it boots and it freezes...:-(...Any ideas...?...I would like to also use my codebreaker but if I cant it will be fine;) Thanks...

So could I have some instructions? I tried maxell dvd-r's and memorex dvd+r's(they work, but freeze) and I haven't tried the TDK+r's yet. But the ones I tried either froze or gave me a red border. How do I use the cd/dvd swap disk's?

The game I want to burn is MX v. ATV unleashed, and I have a flip top w/ swap discs.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2005
  4. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

have you got any games to work?