1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

flip top

Discussion in 'PS2' started by drmario, Apr 23, 2004.

1. drmario

drmario Member

i have installed my new flip top backed up cat in the hat and i used nero and game x copy i put the swap dvd disk in i get a grayish screen then it says insert game so i lift up the flip top put in back up dvd game click on the x button and gets a red boarder i used memorex and imation dvd+r disk i have ps2 v5-6 8 screws model can not figure this out been back and forth with it for hours can someone please help

thank you

2. Wulfie66

Wulfie66 Regular member

my first suggestion would be to use dvd-decryptor to backup and burn your games, my second suggestion is to use dvd-r instead of dvd+r and use a GOOD brand such as Ritek.

[​IMG]

3. liljoe

liljoe Guest

first of all why do you have 2 threads with the same issue and i would aslo reccomend dvd decrypter and ritek g04 dvd-r's they work like a charm with me :)

4. Hanedrick

Hanedrick Regular member

Also, when burning your game, create an image file to your HD first and then burn it to a dvd-r at 1X speed or the slowest speed possible.