1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

flip top

Discussion in 'PS2' started by drmario, Apr 23, 2004.

1. drmario

drmario Member

i finally got my cat in the hat to boot but now every time i go put in the ps2 i get a green border then ill get a blue boarder then just a blck screen i used a imation dvd+r played fine the first time after that just different colr borders

can someone help

thank you

2. mook8515

mook8515 Member

I don't have a fliptop yet, but according to other posts I read I think imation might not be a very reliable dvd media source.

3. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

don't own that game so this is just a guess have you tried using cd loader as game may have double check also could be your ps2 is strugging to read +r media(or that brand of media) if you have the capibility of burning -r try burning your backup to a dvd-r disc and try that or try a different brand of dvd+r disc

4. Hanedrick

Hanedrick Regular member

If you have a ps2 version 5+ then dvd+r should be fine. If you have a version 4- then you need dvd-r. Use a brand like Ritek, Fujifilm, or Memorex. Also when burning your game make sure you create and image file first and burn at the slowest speed posssible.