1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fliptop Case Problems

Discussion in 'PS2' started by captnkidd, Nov 17, 2004.

1. captnkidd

captnkidd Guest

I jsut got my floptop case and swap disc combo. I thought everything went fine. Got the case on in less than 10 minutes. Well nothing will boot. I can't get anything to boot up. I have spent the better part of tonight and nothing. I swap back on my PS2 case and all works fine. Any ideas? I bought from ps2fliptop.net.

Captain Kidd

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

leave the fliptop open and just place the white circular piece on top of the game and see if it boots.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2004
  3. captnkidd

captnkidd Guest

It will boot this way. I've tried added a washer under the white disk and this also didn't fix the problem. The Swap Magic CD disc will not boot but the dvd disc dose.

Captain Kidd

4. bzboarder

bzboarder Guest

I was having problems with my flip top when i first got it too (earlier today)... it wouldnt boot anything, like yours. It came with a pre-installed round plastic piece at the top, and looking at the original piece i took out of my PS2 (v10) I noticed a difference... the PS2 orginial had a piece of metal inside, which i later found out connects to a magnet on the part that spins the disk inside the PS2. I replaced the pre-installed one with the original PS2 one, and it started working great.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2004