1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fliptop Mod Monster.com how reliable

Discussion in 'PS2' started by elljay55, Mar 10, 2003.

1. elljay55

elljay55 Member

im about to order the fliptop from www.modmonster.com how reliable are they and how fast are they delivery wise thanks_X_X_X_X_X_[small]if a cat has 9 lives why did mine die when i threw it out the window[/small]

2. Blazino

Blazino Member

I purchased my fliptop from ChipZone.com and received it two days after. It took me about 15 minutes to install. So for it works great.

3. elljay55

elljay55 Member

2days thats good no hassels or nothing huh? well im ordering today ill wait for you to respond just incae there is something else i need to know. i have one already but my friends want one and they know i waited 14days on a 2day delivery charge when i ordered from modchipkit.com so i was just looking for another reliable site

thanks blazino

4. Blazino

Blazino Member

No hassel. Paid through Paypal service this past Thursday. They shipped it out the next day and received it the following day on saturday. May take a little bit longer on shipping if you don't live in NY(about 4-5 days). Company is location is manhattan, ny.

5. elljay55

elljay55 Member

can you purchase from there location in NY like drive and pick up

6. Blazino

Blazino Member

7. albajohn

albajohn Guest

i also bought mine from chipzone. 2 days, 5 minutes(install) and BOOM your playin back ups!