1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fliptop or No Solder Modchip? Which one is better?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by dynamics, Jun 2, 2003.

1. dynamics

dynamics Member

I installed a no soder modchip, found out that its a bad chip. I don't know if I want to get another no solder modchip and have the same problem. Is the fliptop really that much better? I've been reading that you can't play games like Splinter Cell etc...and I've also read that there is problems with online play. Is the no solder modchip better at reading games like Splinter Cell? If I decide to get a fliptop, where can I get one with a money back warranty? Thanx guys!

2. psx245

psx245 Regular member

fliptop is better than no solder mod if the no solder mod uses gameshark but, if the no solder mod uses the swap magic disc v2 it is better than fliptop because it plays more games. if you buy from http://www.modchipinc.com they give you a refund and their chips are all good.

Good Luck!

3. alpha_tot

alpha_tot Member

I prefer the fliptop... both have good arguments for and against... its ur choice

4. jowook

jowook Member

Only one bad thing about flip-top is it don't look good. Excet that, everyhing is much better than no -solder mod chip's