1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FlipTop & Swap Magic Combo on sale $33.95? Any feedback on this site..???

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by alkohol, May 1, 2005.

1. alkohol

alkohol Regular member

I've been navigating the net for a while and have been coming to this forum, and doing a lot of researched for a decent price of "Flip Top and Swap Magic" for my "PS2 version 9" console system. I've finally found this site call "revolution-sales.com" - they have this "Flip Top case & Swap Magic" combo for $33.95 on sale -- this combo really got me interested in. However, I'm wondering though, if any of you experienced/experts out there have shopped or buy anything for them before? How about shipping, is it reliable and is it secure for credit card? Can anyone "please" confirm that it's good before I put in an order? Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
    http://revolution-sales.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=81&products_id=127

2. loveya

loveya Guest

I don't know, but consolesource.com is really good w/ customers sastifaction. The product you're looking for is only $32.99 I think. You can get there through this link. http://consolesource.com/ecomm/customer/home.php?cat=1&page=2 Hope this is any help to you. I have a topic same as you. It will prob. be the one before you. If you're interested in my opinion about that site, I don't think it's safe. I can be wrong. I been checking out site for the same purpose as you for weeks and find nothing.
    Loveya

3. alkohol

alkohol Regular member

Thanks for your help and the link. You're right it's only $32.99, which is $0.96 cents less. I might have to go with "consolesource.com". I'm still wondering about the shipping cost, how fast for stand shipping and it's security though? Any feedback?

Last edited: May 1, 2005
  4. loveya

loveya Guest

It's an adittional $2 if you want standard shipping 7-15 days. For $8 it could be ship to you in 3-5 days.(UPS) Hope this help. Please let me know how it goes, I may be getting the same thing if I know what PS2 version I have. Some say V8 some say V7 I'm very confused.

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2005
  5. loveya

loveya Guest

Sorry for the late respond, School. Gay huh? Thanks for the compliment on my Thread. Remember, please let me know. I'll prob. be over my thread since your prob is coming close to being solve. Any help just look for me on other thread.

6. loveya

loveya Guest

Hi, I want to ask you something. What is your model number? I think my version is V7. Confused???

7. alkohol

alkohol Regular member

Loveya,

My version is 9 - as it started with "SCPH-50001", and I strongly deem that your PS2 is a version 7. I've made up my mind to go with "consolesource.com" and will be waiting for my order in the next few days.

8. loveya

loveya Guest

let me know how it goes, okay? What kind of shipping did you decide to go with? Ups Standard or Ground Standard. Oh, sorry about the not working link I posted last time.

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2005
  9. georgej

georgej Member

10. loveya

loveya Guest

I went and check that site out, when the shipment is add up, it's about the same. Maybe even more expensive. Especially for U.S. resident (pay more). The shipment is fast, but the cost is expensive, I would rather buy from consolesource.com. (U.S. resident) They are a little slower in shipping but the cost is affordable and reasonable.

11. alkohol

alkohol Regular member

Last edited: May 4, 2005