1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fliptop swap magic disc and cd loader

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Ekin4112, Aug 14, 2003.

1. Ekin4112

Ekin4112 Guest

i just want to know if i could play a copy of silent hill 3 if i have both a cd loader and a swap magic disc?

if yes, i tried doing that following the instructions on how to use a cd loader and an error message keeps popping up when i try loading the dvd swap magic disc. Why does this keep happening? Any suggestion or solutions ?

2. calispeed

calispeed Member

dunno man... i did a 1on1 copy of the DVD it also doesnt boot....and i was JUST going to try to burn "CD Loader" i hope it works! Why doesnt silent hill 3 work anyone>???????

3. Siccwon2

Siccwon2 Guest

im sure by now u have read other posts about SH3 and yes it does work with flip-top /w cd loader givin u dont have a v7 ps2....i have a copy of it and works fine

ThaSiccSense

4. calispeed

calispeed Member

yea good thing my brother and i didnt give UP! Wasted 3 or 4 CDs till we finally got one to boot.....had to use "DVD Decrypter" to burn it, it just wouldnt work with Nero....WIERD.
    So if ur out there and still trying just keep using different software it will work some time or another!
    EKIN: I had that problem too the first time i loaded the CD loader...make sure u follow the BOOT UP instructions EXACTLY....sometimes you have to EJECT the disk and sometimes you have to use the flip top..n remember to press X when it tells ya!