1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flt Files

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Devourer, Apr 25, 2003.

1. Devourer

Devourer Member

I hope some1 can help me... I sometimes download .tar files that are filled with up to 50 other files type that look like this.. flt-na2.001 through flt-na2.052 If any1 can tell me how to change these files back to usable data I would be in there debt.

2. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

those are rars. there should be one labeled flt-na2.rar (or .001) - doubleclick on that one, winrar will reopen and show (most likely) a bin and a cue file. just drag those somewhere else and it will pull all the data from the other files (001, 002, etc). then burn the bin cue with fireburner or nero or any other burning software you use, the bin is the image, the cue similar to the directory or layout of that image. if you used nero and went to "burn image", you would direct it towards that cue file, it will do the rest._X_X_X_X_X_[small]Darthnip
    Too bad you can't buy a voodoo globe so that you could make the earth spin real fast and freak everybody out.

[/small]

Last edited: May 9, 2003