1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FlushBuff error with winavi video converter.

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by AgentHart, Oct 18, 2004.

1. AgentHart

AgentHart Member

So I have almost got my movie backed up now, except that when I select the movie and try and burn it, it freezes at 99% and says flushbuff now?
    I press okay and the error keeps coming up until I close the prorgam via Ctrl, Alt, Del,
    please help if you can I am quite stumped. also, as a side note, just to avoid a new thread, if anyone can direct me to a guide on how to burn a menu dvd, please help, mind you that I am a begginer, I found one, and could not do it. well im back to being a slave for eight hours, chow.

2. AgentHart

AgentHart Member

screw off, nobody has an answer.
    I'm stumped, and your all faggots.
    bun my account, I work all fusking day to come back to no responses, my job fusks me, the govermnet fusks me, now you fuckers too!

3. Shannow

Shannow Guest

Check that you have a full codec pack installed, just type 'free codecs' into google and there's fa ont of wisdom out there, or search this forum for some more detailed info.

Also if you haven't tried it yet then put the single file you wish to convert in the 'Batch' file facility (It's just worked for me today as I had the same error).

Thank you for your kind prior comments to us all.

4. Shannow

Shannow Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2004