1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FLV to mp4?

Discussion in 'iPhone - General discussion' started by koolyoe, Nov 20, 2010.

1. koolyoe

koolyoe Regular member

I have some flv movie files that I would like to put onto my iPhone 4, anyone know of a good Free program that can convert to an iPhone format? If so please link, thanks.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2010
  2. dgenius09

dgenius09 Member

Try to use a free video converter, just search it in Google.

3. ps3lvanub

ps3lvanub Regular member

Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 6. Watch out, the free version only converts 5 mins of video.

4. jenny50

jenny50 Guest

hi, guy, as far as i know, most video converters are free to try. and some free converter have the low conversion speed and bad output quality, even some free converters contain virus. so, when you to try a converter, make sure it is 100% safe, or your computer is in danger. if you like, try a professional video converter, such as google "bvcsoft mp4 video converter",The programe can convert any video format and increase or decrease the volume of a converted movie (from 75db to 105db) for your iPhone.very easy to use.
    it works great for me.

5. Pshell89

Pshell89 Member

You can use Videora. It's free.

6. Lulugreen

Lulugreen Member

I am a newbie on using iPhone 4. I guess you can search the keyword FLV to MP4 converter by googling. And then you may find your wanted answer.