1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flyboy's

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by mean2u, Feb 4, 2007.

1. mean2u

mean2u Member

Can any one help me with flyboy's bbmayo if your out there i cant seem to burn with the set up you helped me out with. the files are still to big to place on a disc when i use shrink and decrypter they have been working fine up till this movie. I've stooped trying at this point till i get some expert help lol Thanx in advance, burn one for me ...

2. laddyboy

laddyboy Regular member

Hi.

Are you trying to shrink the entire disk to a DVD5? That title has DTS sound as well as 5.1, foreign languages, and commentary. Make sure the DTS is unchecked unless you want it. It takes up .75GB by itself.

3. mean2u

mean2u Member

Hi i'm not sure what dts is but i'm trying to learn this stuff and the terms well i put flyboys away and now trying to burn open season. not having any look with that either i am using decrypter shrink 3.2 and Anydvd which my decrypter is givng me problems something about EAacces something it's all screwed up i think? Any way open season wont get by my anydvd it stops at vts01
    thanks in advance burn one for me... i say this with the most respect to those who know how to do this ...Still learning ..

4. tomdreiss

tomdreiss Member

I managed to back up Flyboys (movie only) using the latest version of RitItForMe without any problems.

5. laddyboy

laddyboy Regular member

You'll have to use Ripit4me for Open Season. I think DVD Decrypter/DVD Shrink along with AnyDVD should be OK for Flyboys.

If you only wnt the movie and not the extras w/r/t Flyboys:

- Click the Re-authoricon.
    - Drag "Title 1" under Main Movie from the righthand window to the left under DVD.
    - Click the Compression Settings tab.
    - Uncheck all boxes under Audio except "1. AC3 5.1-ch English" which should be the only one left checked.
    - Uncheck all boxes under Subtitles.
    - Click the Backup! button.

6. hiyamoose

hiyamoose Member

Are you also having problems w/Flyboys where the copy will freeze on a black screen @ 17 seconds in? If you leave it in the player, it will finally start playing again after @ 2-3 minutes...annoying as can be...any advice? This happened on a copy of barnyard too.

7. keyrom

keyrom Member

I was successful using Shrink and AnyDVD 6.1.1.4 which is the newest version I have. I backed up just the Main Movie and it played great. Some of the newer movies have given me some problems, but I have used DVD Fab Decrypter, then Shrink or VobBlanker and then Shrink. This method has always worked for me. It appears that we will need to try various programs from time to time thanks to our Motion Picture friends who like to constantly bombard us with new encryptions.

8. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

yeah AnyDVD 6114 and Nero Recode did just movie only with no problems.

9. alkohol

alkohol Regular member

I strongly deemed that both latest DVDFab Decrypter or RipIt4Me should handle this (FLYBOYS) flawlessly as always.

Here's a free and simple route for newbies

<> DVDFab Decrypter or RipIt4Me to rip
    <> DVD Shrink to transcode (compress)
    <> ImgBurn to burn your final VIDEO_TS or ISO image

Here are some nice FREE guides http://www.dvdplusvideo.com/A_F_Guides.html
    And here are more guides http://www.dvdplusvideo.com/Guides.html (Like Jigsaw said; "pick your choice.")

Best of luck and enjoy them guides!!

10. Morph416

Morph416 Active member

AnyDVD + CloneDVD....ripped no errors, runs great at 92% compression.

I know...it's great to have an arsenal of free programs that do the job...but for the money spent on your first investment of buying your DVD...it's a really good idea to buy some that work great too! By using AnyDVD/CloneDVD now (since Shrink's hit issues with newer encryption) it's already making up for the cost.

Good investment.