1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

folder 2iso and dvd decrypter

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by boblil, Aug 12, 2007.

1. boblil

boblil Member

I followed all the instructions on burning my dvd with dvd decrypter and folder 2iso, and it plays great on my computer. The dvd will not play on any of my dvd players. I used memorex dvd+r. Is there anything I can do to have it play on my dvd players? Did I miss a step?
    This is my first attempt at burning a dvd and I am not sure where it went wrong. Help....

2. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Easier to use would be the updated burn engine of decrypter - ImgBurn. You would just use the build mode to add the video_ts folder to burn.

But your problem may be more of a media compatibility problem. Do your dvd players support +R format? Most newer ones do - it's the older ones that may not.
    What speed did you burn at? Try burning at 1/2 the rated speed.

Make and model of the drive? If it can booktype then you could booktype the +R discs to dvd-rom to increase compatibility.

Memorex uses different manufacturers too - some not all that great by far. Better to try would be Verbatim, Taiyo Yuden or made in Japan Sony, Fuji or Maxell.