1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

for devilhunt

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by himani364, Sep 16, 2004.

1. himani364

himani364 Member

first of all thnx for helping me out be4 too.... ok there is some irc programs.... i havent tried to download any games yet...but there is some dvd ripped files up to 2 gbs...& some of em r brked in 3-4 files (downloadable) but i cant understand if its 3-4 files how do u make one dvd out of it...(or is it might be for ur pc...) so my question was besically that if somebody tried it be4...or if they can help me with this...i tried to msg on irc that if they can help me...abt how u do this but nobody replied so thats y i asked here....well try to find me answer if u cant its ok ill try to download it & then will c first wat is it ...then ill ask for help again....if i cant figure it out

2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

would recomend you get a program called win rar, then those split files can be re-assembled with it, will give you better instructions on how to use it when you get the program and the files if you need them

3. candrid

candrid Member

Heh, I should prob link to that program as well..

4. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

candrid would not think you would need to link to win rar as you can get a demo version from the win rar home page