1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For peeps with SLim ps2, wot is the best way to watch divx?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by sasuke99, Nov 5, 2007.

1. sasuke99

sasuke99 Member

for people who have the slim ps2 but no modchip, but do have swap magic, what is the best way to watch .avis/divx without an external hdd? is it possible to watch movies off the pc by connecting to thw network? if so how? what kinda programs do we need?

theres alot of info on this site, but i find it very confusing when it comes to the slim ps2, i just reliased we cant use the mc exploit becuase it got fixed on the slim ps2.

i have finally got one way to work to watch ONE .avi file..thats the ps2reality. but seeing as its on cd, i cant fit more than 2 .avi files perhaps. is there a way to boot ps2reality off a dvd? CDrwIn doesnt let me burn it onto a dvd??? >.<

please can some one help...!! need sum clear cut answers..

2. Xplaya

Xplaya Guest

what about using a usbstick? they cheap enough?

and sms player's better as it is still getting lil updates now and then...

3. aliciaj

aliciaj Guest

usb stick are cheap altough but the concern is about quality and sms player has got updates but spme people are having problems with the updated versions as well