1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Swap Magic 3.3

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Lykosa, Dec 27, 2004.

1. Lykosa

Lykosa Member

Hello Everybody! Well I'm new here, but I thought I'd start off with a nice little poll.....kinda. I have Swap Magic 3.3 and the DVD works great, but the CD just refuses to work at all. So the question is:

Whose Swap Magic 3 works and whose doesn't or what part works and what doesn't?

The reason I'm asking this question mainly though is that after a LONG time searching everywhere, I've come to the conclusion that my CD will never work. But if someone knows what's up with it, then it's much appreciated if you could share how to fix it. OH, and I'm not talking about the TOC size and what not, my CD doesn't even boot.

2. Gazcoigne

Gazcoigne Regular member

my cd works perfectly every time

you could have just got a bad press from swapmagic. send it back to your supplier for a replacement.

the first set of swap magic 3.0 i recieved didnt work at all, and aftyer replacing my ps2 i realised it was the discs.

it is very easy for swap magic to release bad discs, their quality control is not the same as EA's.

3. Lykosa

Lykosa Member

Thanks a lot, I figured that's what it was. Really pisses me off too, but oh well you can't win them all.