1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

for the mods and people on afterdawn

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by prutsos, Jan 18, 2008.

1. prutsos

prutsos Regular member

hey yeah I joined this site 2 years ago I love this site I have came with problem thought never to happen and people have helped out ;p this site is great or used to be :( I have noticed when I post a question it takes like 3 days for anyone to answer now I can understand 1 day at most but 3? it wasnt a hard question at all or anything probley common sense lol get it cause I asked it. but really I mean I pick up the slack in the ps2 and psp forums but we need more people to help I mean like a group of certain people (not mods they do their job) but I mean that will be thier job to answer questions and find the answers you know just giving you my oppinion

2. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

I think alot have moved on to the next gen of consoles, I've noticed the PS2 forums are not as active as the others too. You just have to be patient and someone will drop in with some advice.