1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum search temporarily disabled

Discussion in 'Forum announcements' started by dRD, May 28, 2006.

1. dr.cool

dr.cool Guest

i was always in to sega i love golden axe, street fighter, mortal kombat, and i liked bubsy, ohh and sonic
    @svstang dude u do have a tendancy to flame my comments but please don't start making fun of the moderators we should all cherrish and respect them right nephilim? and creaky??

2. svtstang

svtstang Regular member

Atari gives my nightmares to this day. Remember ET the game? Every once in a while I wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat due to that pile of garbage.

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

No worries dr.cool he's just giving me a hard time ;)

I never played ET. I saw a buddy playing it and it looked to entirely stupid I never asked my parents to buy it for me. I always like Missile Command :)

4. dr.cool

dr.cool Guest

neph i'm just giving svStang a hard time ;-) but missle command was cool i had it for my gameboy. one of my favorite games for an old system was busting a groove for the ps1 that game looked INCREDIBLE!, and panzer for the saturn.

5. svtstang

svtstang Regular member

cool, what is ur hang up bro? I dont flame anybody, ever. Do i need to post a link to the thread where u went off on me? Didnt think so. Neph knows i respect him. Dont get me started on the whole flaming topic bud, cause i dont want to make u feel dumb or get myself banned, but mostly, get myself banned. Ur the only person who says I flame others.....get over it bro.

6. dr.cool

dr.cool Guest

dude i'm giving u a hard time i like the x360 in fact i have 1 i reserved it in july and got it in december my gamer tag is II Rebel X II but sometimes i think u could relax a little and stop being so biest especially in the ps3 threads maybe u could stay in the x360 forum and say all the positive stuff u want maybe?

7. svtstang

svtstang Regular member

uggg....u give me a hearache. Do a member search.....all i do is help out in the ps2 and psp forums, so i really hate sony dont I???? I cant help u understand what logic is, thats on u. And yeah, I have never even played a 360 so again, not sure where u come up with this stuff???????

@Neph, u check out the aD apptitude test yet? Hopefully it will get adopted into the membership process LMAO:)

8. dr.cool

dr.cool Guest

well u sure are opinionated 4 someone without an x360 but i don't look at the other 2 threads so i wouldn't know but u r very opinionated which is not a bad thing i just dont think alot of people that just wanna make posts and get slammed dont like it very much. maybe u would like to stay in the ps2 and psp forums would u like that? but im not gonna lie there r people ALOT worse than u like that dnglberry i have terrible night mares about him he makes me wanna cry. now he is the ULTIMATE flamer

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2006
  9. svtstang

svtstang Regular member

LOL dnglebry is great. I dont wander around that often, mainly stick to helping getting ppl's backups to work and offer advice on psp. I dont try to piss u off cool, u just got to start accepting other ppl's opinions, thats all:)

10. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

knock it off you 2 or both will get flamed by a mod!!

11. dr.cool

dr.cool Guest

sorry ddp i was giving svt a hard time.

12. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

& who started this thread as you will have to answer to him if not to us?!!

13. svtstang

svtstang Regular member

I apologize ddp, got a bit carried away.

14. dr.cool

dr.cool Guest

yea me and svt just like to argue with each other and it is a good thing cause i wouldn't have anything to do when i got home from a late night or on a rainy day ;-)

15. svtstang

svtstang Regular member

LOL glad i can keep u occupied dr.cool;)

16. dr.cool

dr.cool Guest

thanx u do a great job!

17. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

You know I reckon if you just wanna play like that I can suggest using the pm service. Without goin overboard. Like an old user recently did.

18. raquel71

raquel71 Guest

I have a problem. The movie 16 Block with Bruce Willis I wanted to do a copy for my uses personally and not even my burner admitted that there was a DVD in my drive E. What can I do?

19. svtstang

svtstang Regular member

WOW.....you are in the comlete wrong thread for something like that, go to the DVD forums if you want somebody to answer that.....WOW

20. raquel71

raquel71 Guest

Ok but since I go to this place. I am new in this place and for a long time I have been studying the place. Thank you