1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forza 2

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by BurningAs, Jun 1, 2007.

1. BurningAs

BurningAs Regular member

blah, this game is too realistic for my taste, with that much realism and with no wheel its just NO FUN!

wow what a waste of $60!? i mean...

2. steimy

steimy Active member

yes, it can be a real task if you are not a total gearhead. The realistic nature makes it both fun and a bit overwhelming. BUt it is still one of the best racing games ever for an Xbox. I personally like both types, but i find the arcade type like Need For Speed and Burnout more fun because it doesn't take as much brain power, plus in NFS Most Wanted & Carbon the police chases are just super fun.

3. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

if your into a non realistic racing game then turn everything off of sim and race. but i love it, just about a week ago i started to learn to drift on forza one, and wow its really made me appreciate the game a lot more. i just got it today and i cant put the controller down. its so much fun. i was just about to start a thread saying how much i like it and you start one saying how much you hate it lol.