1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forza Motorsport 2 - Online?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by WiganScum, May 26, 2007.

1. WiganScum

WiganScum Member

Has anyone been crazy enough to play Forza 2 online yet? I'm seriously tempted to play it offline but as it's prior to release I'm wondering if even that will flag me and eventually result in a console ban.

Any online players?

2. 98sohc

98sohc Regular member

if your going to play, play it offline, like don't even connect to live or nothing, because it is a clear givaway that your console is modded.

3. WiganScum

WiganScum Member

Thanks m8, I was gonna avoid the temptation of playin offline but I can't help myself. Offline only it is then for the time being. ;-)

4. Memnock

Memnock Active member

Seriously you may as well call MS and tell them you have a modded console if you are going to play it online right now.

5. fazes23

fazes23 Guest

anyone see a ntsc version yet or are they all pal

6. WiganScum

WiganScum Member

I totally agree with you, hence I wondered if anyone had been crazy/stupid enough to try it. I've unlocked some achievements in Forza 2, I then went online with Rainbow 6. In theory I wouldv'e thought even this should flag something to MS. I've unlocked achievements in a game that hasn't been released yet. See what happens. If I do get banned I'll let you all know. Passed caring to be honest, just enjoying the ride. ;-)