1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

found out something new!!

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by snakeplissken, Mar 23, 2013.

1. snakeplissken

snakeplissken Member

Ok first off I couldn't figure out was ...how to get around anydvd trial...well I changed the date on my computer...that worked for a while...don't turn off like I did..now it doesn't work...so I have just tried winx dvd pro..seems to work just fine on copying movies...now ..here is something I did figure out..we have a lg bd 550 blueray player right..I looked at the software it can read...it can open and iso file because of it blueray feature..so if you copy and movie then use dvdshrink and then dvd decrypter to burn to a memorex dvd+r ...I know it is what walmmart has on the shelf...then u can play that movie but it has to have acvhd file formart or another one I read that starts off h.1 something...sorry don't wish to look up again...so I am just trying to help all, like me who want to copy movies to there computer and burn them and then be able to play them back...so I am still learning..so be nice if I messed up lol...love to hear back..thanks to all..this is a great site..

2. rtm27

rtm27 Regular member

Have you tried using the free version of DVDFab Decrypter, then you can use dvd shrink, and then burn with imgburn. I also tend to use either fixvts or vobblanker after ripping with DVDFab, and before using dvd shrink. Kind of cleans up the rips, so to speak.