1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

found ps3's

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by homesol, Feb 24, 2007.

1. homesol

homesol Guest

i found 12 ps3's for sale yesterday, it was a bundle , the 60 gig model with genji and wireless contoller, does anybody know if this is going to be a ongoing offer. they were $799.99 at costco, if any fellow members in the ottawa ontario area they are at the east store. i could'nt afford
    one right now, hopefully somebody here can benefit from this.
    good luck

2. keeprolin

keeprolin Member

meh the bundle was always there, just never in stock

3. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

1. 800 bucks?! Do you mean 699 or 799 cuz thats an extra 200 for a game and controller. That just doesnt sound right. When I talked to a guy in the office at one near me he said the computer showed some 20GB bundles would come for about $600(extra 100) in about 6 months(that was about two months ago). So If they get the 60GB bundles, they should only be $700.

2. You found some in stock at costco?! Im near the U.S. (cali) and I cant find one. I cant even find the bundle anymore online. Its like they took it off. I cant even find it with a "sold out" on it.

4. homesol

homesol Guest

it's $799.99 they have them there,buddy in line beside me bought 2, the web site says unavailable but they are,it's $699.99 for the 60 gig model from best buy. which would make paying $799.99 for an extra game and controller a great deal. you do realize these are canadian funds right.
    and it's $100.00 extra.

5. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

Ok, Canada. That makes sense now. I keep forgeting this is a worldwide site.