1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Found USB wireless headsets just need some feedback, please?

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by inkster, Jun 1, 2007.

1. inkster

inkster Member

Ok now I found some USB wireless headsets but now I need some feedback from you guys on these messege boards as to which USB wireless headsets are compatible with the PS2 & PS3 ? First one I found was the: Plantronics AWH-55 USB wireless office headset Sys S12 Second one I found is: Plantronics CS50-USB Voip wireless headset Third one is: Netcom 9330 USB wireless headset Fourth I found this SKYPE USB headset with a conference box whatever that is but I think I've heard about this SKYPE thing, hell I thought it was a program. And last I found is a USB wireless headset made by TeleDynamics but have yet to see what it looks like. Well my fellow gamers I hope you can assist me with this issue on trying to find a good USB wireless headset that's compatible with PS2 & PS3 also that's at a reasonable price cause some of these headsets were a couple of hundred dollars. Oh well I would really appreciate some assistance and thank you for your time.

2. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

I also thought about getting a wireless usb headset but my only concern is that it might not work still for ps2 games ive encountered a few mics that wont work on the ps2 maybe the ps3 is universal as far as usb and ps2 games i would love to have a wireless mic for socom