1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fox on Demand......

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by sleeper43, Jan 18, 2008.

1. sleeper43

sleeper43 Member

Maybe just a tiny bit off topic, but has anyone had any success saving a show from this site to your computer? I have read elsewhere that you can do it with screen capture software that captures portions of the screen and video/audio.

I have tried a few of these, and the show I am trying to capture messes up at some point every time. Usually a different point.

Also, the later in the show you get, the audio gets really out of synch with the video.

The reason I want to know this is that new Terminator show they have. I am a big fan of the movie, and I read that this show is going to lead into a new trilogy of movies. I want to get this show and creat my own mini series type of DVD and the website has it comercial free which would save me a lot of work if I could just capture it.

thanks in advance all.

2. res2cue

res2cue Guest

have you checked here? eztv

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2008
  3. sleeper43

sleeper43 Member

thanks for the link, but it just takes me back to the afterdawn forum index????

Oh, my bad, I clicked the link, when I copied and pasted, it came up, I am checking it out now.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2008
  4. res2cue

res2cue Guest

yeah, sorry about that.. I screwed up making the link, but anyways.. not sure if the show you want is there but it's a "possibility"

5. sleeper43

sleeper43 Member

Thanks again, found some interesting stuff there. Not 100% sure its what I was after, will will find out soon though (bout 8 hours and 30 something minutes last time I checked).

I still hope to find a way to go directly from fox on demand though if possible. Twenty or minutes to capture it while it plays with comercials already removed is more effecient than doing the BT method.

If I can't find a way to capture, I might do this, or I might just record it right from cable and edit it.

Time will tell.

thanks again for the site, it is very nice.

6. res2cue

res2cue Guest

the half hour episodes I download from there usually take somewhere around 20 minutes, but that of course depends on their poularity at the time and how new they are reflecting the number of seeders.