1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Frame Rate

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by count, May 30, 2003.

1. count

count Guest

How can I tell the fram rate and how do I use this information to prevent the audio from drifting when using tmpgenc. I am downloading movies; usually rars which I convert to bin and cue and then mpeg. Once mpeg, I convert to VCD or SVCD using tmpgenc.

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

in tmpgenc, click file - mpeg tools and click the multiplex tab. add the mpeg file and the frame rate will be there!!

3. kmj36928

kmj36928 Member

Count, I am also doing the same thing, (downloading movies (RAR's)) and experiencing the same problem.
    I use VCDGear to convert, but I am having the same problem with the frame rate. After I've converted my bin/cue to mpeg and play on RealOne Player or WinAmp the frames slow up and freeze while the audio advances beyond the movie. Does anyone know how I would go about changing the framerate within VCDGear? or is there a better/easier application to use other than VCDGear?

4. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Ok look, nobody really wants to know if you are downloading movies, especially on a forum with rules against piracy posting! Just post about your problem in future!

kmj36928, try TMPGEnc, it's easy if you use the project wizard!!