1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free Audio conversion

Discussion in 'Audio' started by jchien, May 29, 2007.

1. jchien

jchien Member

I am sick and tired of looking on these forums for a program to convert my AAC files to MP3. This is ridiculous. People think that I should buy a program so that I can listen to the music I already bought! Come on! There has to be something out there that will do this for free. And I don't want a stupid free trial. They are worthless, as I need something to do mass amounts of conversion. Some one please help this desperate man!

2. attar

attar Senior member

3. jchien

jchien Member

Thank you SOO much!!

4. poopp

poopp Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2007
  5. Kiddokidd

Kiddokidd Member

Hey, I downloaded that DaudioK program, and I am having problems with it. It isn't converting the whole song. I tried converting my Green Day CD "American Idiot", and it didn't work right. The song "American Idiot" is 6 minutes long, but it only coverted .260 seconds. Any help? The songs are Mpeg4. Please and thank you on the help.

6. rockas

rockas Member

@Kiddokidd
    Sorry for this late reply but it is really hard to keep track on my application all over the Internet :)
    I'm working on a new release that may solve your issue, in the mean time, if you want to, you can contact me at daudiok_at_gmail.com (_at_ = @) so I can send you a pre-release test version just to make sure it will solve the problem.

thank you for using my tool.