1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free burning Software

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by dayspring, Jan 4, 2005.

1. dayspring

dayspring Guest

I use Decrypter to burn but takes over 2 hours to burn, had alook at the software here to see if I can use another to get this done but can any one help with [bold]which are free[/bold] and which are trial or pay software it doesnot mention it on the decription for the software.

I'm using a P3 1Ghz, 384Mb of Ram

Regrads
    Dayspring

2. bardie

bardie Regular member

Nero, CopytoDVD and Alcohol 120% just to name a few, have trial periods of between 15 and 30 days.
    Apart ftom DVD decrypter I am unaware of any other free burning software.

3. dayspring

dayspring Guest

bardie
    I'm hoping you or any one else can help me with this I'm trying as I type to Copy a DVD with Decrypter stright from DVD to DVD its under 4.3Gb, Using "Mode then File selected all the files on the disk then in the destination chosen the dvd burner but says it can not burn. What am I doing wronge and how can I get Decrypter to copy a DVD, Do I have to make VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS files on the C: first then coy these to DVD Trying to cut done the BURN time

Thanks Mate for any help here
    Dayspring

4. bardie

bardie Regular member

I must confess that I do not do DVD to DVD copying.
    What I do is rip the movie to the hard drive with either DVD Decrypter or DVD Shrink and once that's done I use DVD Shrink in re-author mode just to copy the main title thus reducing compression. I then use Nero, DVD Decrypter or CopyToDVD to burn it back to my blank media.

5. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

dayspring,
    You were close to getting it right. You must use .iso mode so do this
    1.Mode>Iso>read
    2.Mode>Iso> write