1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FREE GADGETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by tombull10, Feb 15, 2007.

1. tombull10

tombull10 Guest

Hi guys,

I've seen loads of chat in other forums about so called 'free' gadgets. Well, I've found one that is genuine. It's been featured on BBC, CNN and NBC as a great idea and has been huge in the US for a few years. The link you need is:

http://i'manidiot.com edited by ddp

All you do is sign up, subscribe to one of their special offers (I signed up to the free DVD trial then cancelled the following week so it cost nothing!!) then send your link to as many people as possible. I use eBay and sites like this to advertise my link. So far I have a new motorola mobile and ipod. (In total they've cost me £1.40 - the cost of 2 eBay adverts!!) I'm now after free Tom Tom GPS. It's incredible. Enjoy your new free gadgets and if you have any questions e-mail me at i'manidiot2.com edited by ddp

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2007
  2. ireland

ireland Active member

ye baby bottle sucker ye sure get around on ye hands and knees

Thread title Forum room Last post at Posts
    FREE GADGETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Safety valve 15. February 2007 @ 14:25 1
    FREE phone, GPS or IPOD General mobile discussion 15. February 2007 @ 14:20 1
    FREE Ipod, Mobile or GPS All other topics 15. February 2007 @ 14:15 1
    FREE Ipod, Tom Tom, xBox or mobile iPod discussion 15. February 2007 @ 14:12 1

3. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

Wow, that was fast, lol I just reported this garbage literally 20 seconds ago. :p

4. tombull10

tombull10 Guest

Don't understand guys. Why is it garbage??

5. ireland

ireland Active member

read the rules and thats why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Don't post your email address to the forums! Spambots love dumb forum users who post their email addresses to public sites and grab those addresses and you will soon discover the wonders of penis enlargement kits and other really useful products posted daily to your inbox.

Advertising and scams

1. Advertising via forum messages is strictly prohibited. If you need to advertise your products on our site, contact us via the feedback form and we will negotiate an advertising contract with you/your company.

2. Linking to pyramid schemes and other forms of "free <place-your-product-here> schemes" is stricly prohibited (see http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/207101 )

3. Providing affilate tagged links to products or services is not allowed.

all the rules here
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487

Last edited: Feb 15, 2007