1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

free live?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by wwejunkie, Apr 15, 2007.

1. wwejunkie

wwejunkie Regular member

I got a a while ago and my free 1 month live is finished but i made a new account today and i got 1 more free month? is that how it is or maybe its a error or something.

P.S. it works ive been playing on live

2. xHaydenx

xHaydenx Regular member

It's not an error, but you can only do get the 30 day trial a few times by making a new profile. I think you can do it 3 times.

3. Sandwich1

Sandwich1 Guest

Yeah, three times and that's it.

4. nazza2310

nazza2310 Guest

scrubbers trying to get things for free there are other ways to get it for free though

i know someone who hacked into the XBL servers and can make acounts free

5. Thoatih12

Thoatih12 Regular member

i dont wanna sound like a di%k...but thats good for you...want a medal? why not just pay the 7.99$ how d@m poor could you be...anyone should be able to afford it...you bought a 400+ dollar system and cant afford a small fee of 7.99 a month..

Last edited: Apr 16, 2007
  6. ibydabest

ibydabest Member

well ps3 offers it for free to compete xbox360 should to and big up to him for hacking.

7. Thoatih12

Thoatih12 Regular member

i grantuee whoever he nows didnt hack anything for free xboxlive gold

8. steimy

steimy Active member

Thoatih12
    LOL, that is just classic. Agree with you 100%. I was not big on paying for service. But i decided to get the gold account for a year and give it a shot. But i can tell you that once more people start using XBconnect and Xlink Kai, as they can support a few good 360 games now, i doubt i will renew for another year. Since those are both free, and as long as you use private rooms it is like your own personal game server. plus that way you avoid all the cheaters on them.

9. 80stoons

80stoons Member

you know, 7.99 isn't a lot, but if you look at how much you have to pay just for your ISP like Comcast, it's pretty lame that Microsft tacks on an extra 7.99 when you should be able to just connect to other live members for free. like you can with a PSP or PS2 or PS3.

Why is it that everything Microsoft does have to cost money extra? They're the cheap @$$ bast@rds not us for wanting one thing that doesn't have a tacked on price. We bought the dang system and they are making us pay them if we want to maximize the experiance. WTF

Last edited: Apr 16, 2007
  10. xHaydenx

xHaydenx Regular member

Until we see some proof of this it's just another one of the thousands of evidence-less claims posted each day on the internet.